Thank you for your patience while we update our site.
The Erie Downtown Partnership (EDP), formerly known as the DID, is a non-profit designed to revitalize the Erie, PA downtown by improving its image, business climate, physical environment and design. Based on the National Main Street Model, the EDP formed three committees to address downtown concerns: Economic Development, Design and Promotions. Learn more about how we address those concerns.
- 2014 Block Party Cover Letter (173 KB)
- 2014 Block Party Application (191 KB)
- 2014 Block Party Cover Letter (121.07 KB)
- 2014 Block Party Application (34.47 KB)
- Downtown Walking Map (2.22 MB)
- Downtown Walking Map (2.24 MB)
- (document missing)